Monday, May 11, 2009

Bunk Bed Prayers

Matt's been pretty willing to say his night-night prayers lately. So, tonight he was the first to volunteer as I put Milo and him to bed. The boys have bunk beds and Matt is on the top, Milo is on the bottom. Here's how tonight's prayer went:

Matt: Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for today. Bless Jesus at church and bless Mom, and Dad, and Cooper, and Milo...
Milo: (from the bottom bunk) Stop it!
Matt: ...and bless all the boys and Milo to be nice....
Milo: Stop it!
Matt: ...and help us to be safe and Milo, too....
Milo: Stop it!
Matt: ...in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Gotta love sincere prayers from the heart and brothers who don't need a good word put in for them to the Almighty.

4 comments:

Monica Hudson said...

LOL!!! I love it! Boys are the best!

Kara said...

That is so funny! What a good example Matt is to Milo- they are going to be best buds someday- hopefully- maybe when Matt moves out. that's when my brother started liking me.
Little kid are the cutest thing though!

Gai said...

Can't have enough prayers in our lives, no matter where they are said! (Great lesson today in R.S.)

The Wright Family said...

LOL! The date you referred to in your comment was actually 7/3/2000, the night of the derby with JD in it and the day BEFORE I met my hunka-hubby...and I still love you! You always were my favorite "ex" LOL!!!