Sunday, June 21, 2009

Annoying Observation of the Day

Yesterday was "weigh-in" day at Weight Watchers. Yes, I didn't make it the last two weeks because I wasn't going to take the time to go there, and fight with my kids in the process, so I could stand on the scale and have them tell me I'd gained weight. Nah, didn't sound fun to me. After Lagoon and my trip to Colorado, I just knew it would not bode well for my psychie.



No, instead my renewed motivation led me this week to a loss of a whopping 1.4 lbs.! Yes, quite the overachiever I am. After I weighed myself at home, before I went (you know, to actually see if I'd lost anything - I will not be humiliated with a gain!) and decided that I hadn't yet seen that number on the scale (which is a good thing) I did try my hardest to get rid of any extra bodily fluids that might be lingering (and no, not throwing up).



When I pulled up at WW, there was a sign on the door that read to use the back door because construction was going on up front. Not a problem - a simple walk to back was maybe 50 feet. But that must've been too hard because from the time I parked and walked to the back, two different cars pulled up to the front, paused to read the sign, then took the time to drive all the way around the building to the back to get, maybe, 5 spots closer to where the could have easily pulled in up front.



Yes, this was my Annoying Observation of the Day: come on (and I'm just going to say it) fat people, walk a few steps...especially as you enter WW!

4 comments:

Kara said...

You are freaking hilarious!!

Nancy Nina said...

I was in one of those cars!

Lainee said...

You crack me up! :)

Monica Hudson said...

lol!!!