Omgosh! This is too funny. Did you ask Matt what it meant? Why are you blue and the rest of your family is black? Is blue for a girl? Hey, sorry, I meant to call you all week and wish you luck on your marathon. I hope you don't get too many blisters and no chaffing!! Please tell me you're coming to Vegas soon, I need a pedicure so badly and I'm using you as my excuse to go get one!
3 comments:
I don't know about you but that doesn't look like a tail to me... more like something a male would possess.
Uh oh, that's even worse...
Omgosh! This is too funny. Did you ask Matt what it meant? Why are you blue and the rest of your family is black? Is blue for a girl? Hey, sorry, I meant to call you all week and wish you luck on your marathon. I hope you don't get too many blisters and no chaffing!! Please tell me you're coming to Vegas soon, I need a pedicure so badly and I'm using you as my excuse to go get one!
Post a Comment