Friday, May 14, 2010

Awkward Family Photos



I can't stop laughing!

I feel inspired now. When I go to my parents' home a few weeks I shall return with my own very special photos to begin my own "Awkward" collection. For a preview: the first photos that come to mind all involve my little bro, Jason, ie. Jason crying because I got more money at a birthday party than he got at his; Jason looking oddly doped up in a pre-kindgarten picture; and Jason in tye-dye. And for those extra special '90s moments: me in Umbro shorts. Can't wait to share the awkward love.



5 comments:

Kara said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see your umbro shorts- I had a few pairs of those!

Jason and Allison said...

Hey what the hell? I believe you have enough awkward pictures with you in them that you can leave me out.

Nancy Nina said...

Wait...Umbro shorts are out?

Jeana said...

those will be some fun pictures to see. :) Hey we might be coming your way the beginning of June. You going to be in town?

Andrus Family said...

Hey Jackie- I just found your blog, and I love it! CAn we be blogging friends?! PS- loved your birthday post! And maybe you'll lose at least 1 lb after the marathon this year!