Saturday, February 5, 2011

Too churchy

Sam's been getting all "duded-up" in his Sunday suit for church lately.
Someone asked him if he was in the running to become the new Bishop.
My response: Yea, that'll never happen.
Sam's answer: I need to quit coming to church so much.

1 comment:

Tiesha Nesbit said...

I once read a quote that I am about to slaughter that said something like,
"Treat people as they are and they stay as they are, treat them as they can become, and they will become just that."

Now that might not happen in a day. I think Alan has sent vibes in my direction that I will become a great cook. BUT, since the day we were married I can say that I have helped that cute little tummy grow about five inches. So my food must have improved, OR maybe its because he goes to visit his favorite red head famously known as Wendy.