Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Preschool


Matt started preschool about two weeks ago. Happy Day!! After I dropped him off, I came home and did a naked dance around the house. OK, just kidding - I'm saving the naked dance for kindergarten next year.

He goes three days a week for two hours a day right during Milo and Cooper's nap time. So, I'm free for a small amount of time each day! I relish my quiet solitude every afternoon. He's enjoyed it so far - he actually begs to go to school. He's such a busy little boy - I'm just glad he likes going. I hope that continues. I always liked school, but Sam didn't. So, I'm hoping Matt takes after me in that respect or it will be a long 13 years for both of us. It's funny because he sings bits and pieces of songs or comes up with these new insights that I know he must be getting from school. For example, today he told me "red comes from black." Not quite sure if that's true, but I know they're learning about colors right now. Anyway, it's been good for both of us!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Congrats on your "naked dance"! That's awesome that Matt is gone the same time the other two boys are taking a nap. I bet that is heaven. You deserve a break. Glad Matt likes school.