This morning on Good Morning, America, they interviewed Sarah Palin's five closest friends from her hometown of Wasilia, Alaska. I have to have my one claim to fame here (because I never have those) and tell you that my Aunt Juanita (married to my dad's youngest brother, my Uncle Norman) is one of Palin's friends. She is on the top row, second from the right (the pretty one).Aunt Juanita is also one of the friends they interviewed, and she's the only one who said she is for sure voting for McCain/Palin. My only beef with that is if I had a friend running, you could be dang sure I'd be voting for her. I mean, if she's good enough to invite into your life, she's not good enough to help run America?? Here these women have a chance to help make history with the first woman VP, who is also a very close friend, and most of them said they were still unsure. Even with political differences, I still would vote for a friend. Sorry, maybe I'm "cliquish" that way.
I tried to get the video to post here, but ABC wouldn't allow that. So, if you're interested, here is a link http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=5750475
4 comments:
I'm glad your Aunt stood up for her friend and said she would vote for them! If you ran for president of anything (PTA, mayor, president) I would vote for you for sure!! That's cool they interviewed her friends, I'll have to watch that clip since I missed GMA this morning. Thanks for sharing.
Nice claim to fame! at least you have one! And I'm glad, too, that your aunt stood up when others remained quiet. Way to be!
I'm a huge Palin fan! I too can't understand how you wouldn't vote for one of your closest friends if they were running for President... people are getting stranger and stranger these days.
Hmmmmm.....
Even if you are not her friend, why would you want a guy with a radical agenda in the White House?
Post a Comment