Snow was an unusual sight to wake up to this morning. We live about five minutes above (elevation-wise) St. George, and even in SG it's not unusual to get a snow storm or two during winter. What is unusual is when it sticks. The snow pretty much ruined 78% of my plans for the day. Oh well, 'tis the season!
4 comments:
Where's the snowman? Do they even sell hot cocoa mix in St. George?
Oh, it looks so pretty! Did you get my message today? I wanted to know if you had snow. We got snow here, but it didn't stick at our house. In parts of town it did, but I just took some pictures of it snowing. We're headed to CO in the morning. Should see plenty of the white stuff there!
Wow, your snow stuck a lot more than in Santa Clara! Hopefully tomorrow the boys will have a little left to play in!
Since it now snows in St. George are you ready to move back to Colorado? We have the same weather and I know of a vacant home. Please. Please.
Post a Comment