The first part of August we made another trek to the Whiting Homestead near Springerville, Ariz. This was the "big" reunion that I hadn't been to since it was "Great in '88" and I was eight-years-old. The organizers got wind that we had put on a pretty spectacular play (hehehehe) last year at our little reunion and they invited us to put on "The Cleanest Town in the West" one more time.
After the reunion we headed to Lone Rock Beach at Lake Powell. My kids and I stayed only a day and night as Matt had school that started on that Wednesday.
My family followed a day later to my house. We went to Vegas and visited a buffet (always a highlight), decided the fun dome at Circus Circus didn't look so fun, saw the Mandalay Bay Shark Reef, my two kids and I rode in the elevator with Miss Universe, walked Fremont Street and saw the light show, and visited the pawn shop from the History Channel's "Pawn Stars."
No comments:
Post a Comment