Glee! Live in Las Vegas made me realize some things:
1. Being an American Express card member realize does pay. Who doesn't take American Express?
Not the Glee! kids. Perks allowed me to get two seats three rows from the very back one week before anyone else could claim those bad boys.
2. Glee! is bringing America together.I spent a good part of the show watching the reactions of the four grown, bald, heavy-set men, sitting two rows below me. I have my own conclusions as to why they were there, although they were a bit more inconspicuous than the flamboyant boys screaming on the other side of the aisle.
3. My camera pretty much bites the big one. These pictures were the best I could do. And I pretty much decided most people there would do better to spend money on clothes that fit than IPhones.
4. Next year, Kara, my bestest Glee! buddy and I are splurging on better tickets. It'd be worth the money to reach out and touch a Gleek...OK, I'd settle for seeing their faces.
and
5. Awesome time with an awesome friend. Girls' days/nights/weekends can do wonders for the soul!
Puck singing "Fat Bottomed Girls"
The Warblers
Kurt dancing to "Single Ladies"
No comments:
Post a Comment