Sept. 14 was Cooper's 1st Birthday. He's quite the mover - his name is Spider Monkey. He really is such a sweet little guy. This last year really has gone by fast. It seemed to take Matt forever to turn one, and now I can barely remember his babyhood. I do like "1" though - good bye formula (at $25/can that lasts five days) and hello whole milk (much cheaper!)
Cooper keeps up with his brothers pretty well. He likes to be in the action and is a freakin' strong baby for being a baby. He's not walking yet, but managed to climb up onto the tramp yesterday by climbing up a little slide that was nearby. He loves pushing balls around the floor and chasing after them. He loves to get right under your feet, roll onto his back, and look up at you. He can wave bye-bye, say Dada (on command), and loves to sing.
I couldn't let the day go by without some sort of celebration, although it wasn't quite the party that Matt's was when he turned one. The more kids you get, the more tired you become. Coopie enjoyed the cake, anyway.
My mother-in-law thought it was trucks. I didn't think it looked that off.
2 comments:
Dude - I TOTALLY knew what kind of cakes they were! And it doesn't matter what they look like, just what they taste like and it looks like you didn't have any complaints there! Happy Birthday Cooper!
I knew they were legos too! Way to be creative. I'm impressed- the third kid got a homemade cake! I probably would have bought one. Cooper is a cutie- he looks so different that Matt and Milo. Not that Matt and Milo aren't cute- he just looks so different.
Post a Comment