Friday, October 24, 2008

The Office


I love "The Office." Enough said about that. I took a quiz at www.nbc.com/The_Office and found out that I have a split personality of Pam and Angela. So, I'm guessing I must be innocent with a handful of bitchy thrown in - or maybe it's the other way around.

Anyway, I've collected some of my favorite Office quotes below (in no particular order). However, you can only truly appreciate it if you hear the characters say it themselves.

Happy "Office" everyone!



Ryan: Did this happen on company property?
Michael Scott: It was on company property, with company property. So, double jeopardy, we're fine.
Ryan: I don't think-- I don't think you understand how jeopardy works.
Michael Scott: Oh, I'm sorry. What is, 'we're fine'?

Angela: Sometimes the clothes at GAP Kids are just too flashy so I'm forced to go to the American Girl Store and order clothes for large, colonial dolls.

Dwight Schrute: Yes! 'Funtivities.' I knew it wasn't just a trip to the beach.
Michael Scott: Okay, you know what? Your enthusiasm is turning people off.
Dwight Schrute: I hope there will be management parables.

Creed: What is wrong with this woman? She's asking about stuff that's nobody's business. 'What do I do?' What do I do, I do here. I should have written it down. 'Qua' something. Quaaa. Quarr. Quab. Quall. Qwer. Quobbity! Quobbity assurance! No, but I’m getting close.

[aiming a rifle at Michael] Dwight Schrute: Nothing to worry about, just using the scope. Safety is... [clicks safety] on!

Dwight Schrute: Someone forged medical information, and that's a felony.
Jim Halpert: OK, Whoa, alright 'cause that's a pretty intense accusation. How do you know that they're fake?
Dwight Schrute: Uh, Leprosy? Flesh Eating Bacteria. Hot Dog Fingers. Government Created Killer Nano Robot Infection?

Dwight Schrute: Who wrote this 'hilarious' one, anal fissures?
Kevin: That's a real thing.
Dwight Schrute: Yeah, well no one here has it.
Kevin: [timidly looks around] Someone has it.

Dwight Schrute: This is what I'm gonna do. I'm going to randomly select three names, and these three people will get liposuction. Ughhhh. Stanley, Phyllis, Kevin. And you will be responsible for your own medical bills.

Dwight Schrute: [introducing himself] Hi, Dwight. You resemble a Tolkien character.
Ryan: He basically is man, he's a regular banking wizard.
Dwight Schrute: No no no, not a wizard, a hobbit.

Dwight Schrute: Excuse me.
Tall girl: Yeah?
Dwight Schrute: How did you all find each other?
Tall girl: Uh, we're the Jersey State Varsity Basketball Team. North-East regional champs! [girls cheer]
Dwight Schrute: Amazons...

Andy: Andy Bernard does not lose contests. He wins them. Or he quits them. Because they're unfair.

Dwight Schrute: Wait a minute! One more bite of eclair each. Hold it in your mouth if you can't swallow it.
Jim Halpert: [to Michael] Really? Nothing?

1 comment:

Nancy Nina said...

That's what she said.