Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged

10 years ago I was...
1- Just started my first year at Dixie College.
2-Worked on the "Dixie Sun" with a bunch of know-it-alls who were really know-nothing-at-alls.
3-Was trying to survive living with five other girls who I had just met.
4-Was thinking how much I missed high school (who the heck knows why!)
5- Was starting to have the best fun of my youth!

5 things on today’s “to do” list
1-Matt's soccer game this afternoon.
2-Mowing the lawn/yard work.
3-Watching the St. George Marathon runners go by from my back porch in Winchester Hills (wishing I was one of them this year).
4-Laundry.
5-Design a brochure for Andrus Towing.

5 places I have lived
1-Grand Junction, Colo.
2-St. George, Utah
3-Kanab, Utah
4-West Jordan, Utah
5-Salt Lake City, Utah


5 snacks I enjoy
1-Chocolate
2-Chips and salsa
3-Tomatoes with salt
4-More chocolate - specifically Kit-Kats and dark chocolate
5-Chips with any kind of dip, actually.

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
(Let's be honest - $1,000,000 wouldn't go too far)
1-Help my family and Sam's family
2-Invest
3-Pay off our house.
4-Pay off all our debt.
5-Save for a rainy day.

Places I would like to visit
1- Hawaii
2-Alaska
3-New Zealand
4-Carribbean
5-The Wal-Mart in Delta, Colorado

5 jobs that I have had
1-Mom (I got pregnant so I wouldn't have to work so hard in the real world - - what the hell was I thinking?!? Being a Mom is the hardest job ever!)
2-Coral Canyon Golf Course, server (good money, but very slow)
3-City of St. George, Leisure Services Dept. (loved it!!)
4-Houston's in Kanab, hostess (what a fun summer!)
5-Ariel Therapeutic Learning Center, camp counselor (fulfilling, but frustrating sometimes)

Tag 5 people and post their names, then go to their blog and leave them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

Anyone who has a blog should do this - I love reading little tid-bits about your lives!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Chips and salsa huh. Is this hot?
You probably don't remember Aunt JoAnn's salsa,you were little.