Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Coopie-Do



This is Cooper's 1-year-old picture. I have to admit that I do love his mohawk. He has these two cowlicks that are in the perfect position that make a natural mohawk. Angelina Jolie's Maddox has nothing on the "Coopie-Do."

Something, too, I just learned - it's spelled "cowlick," maybe like an actual mother cow licking her calf...I don't know. But, according to my Google search, most people have two "hairwhorls," with one being dominant. Coopie's "do" stands up so straight, though, because both hairwhorls are equally aggressive. Gotta love Google...

3 comments:

Kara said...

Well, it looks like he cooperated well for his photo shoot. He's so cute. Thanks so much for letting me and Nate stay with you guys. We both had a great time and did not want to leave. Hope you are getting more sleep these days and those boys are being on their best behavior for you.

The Wright Family said...

What a cute boy!!! Titan has a double cowlick on the back as well and his pokes up the same way...it's just not long enough yet to have to worry about it!

Nancy Nina said...

Hey Jackie! I just heard from Nicole Holland today and noticed that you guys had a blog too. You're boys are sooo cute! Like I told you at Kariann's wedding, you can always give me one of them if you need to :)
You can find us at nateandnina.blogspot.com