Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nice Rack

Since it is deer huntin' season, I have to pay homage to my own hunter orange days. This really is such an unflattering picture of me, but every time I come across it, I have to laugh.

Sam bought me this shirt for my first Andrus Family Deer Hunt. So, to appease my husband, I wore it. Not until later when I saw this picture did I realize what a mistake that was....this picture is pre-boob job (you know, the reduction type).

I tried it on again later, and this picture doesn't do it justice - that poor deer's head got lost in my headlights.


2 comments:

Kara said...

OMG! You just made me bust up. You are so funny Jack-A! You look like a wild woman and all rough and tough in that picture!

Jeana said...

Jackie you are a riot! Mine some how magically shrunk after nursing 2 kids however if they hadn't... you know how I was SO disproportionate...I would have been right there w/ ya