Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tractors

My good friend, Kara, came to visit and stay a couple nights the other week. We were roommates at Dixie for both years, and now she lives in Vegas with her husband, son, plus one on the way (hopefully a boy!). Swaney stopped by on her way back from visiting her family in Colorado (Long Live Colorado!) so we could chat and Nathan could play with the boys. Nathan and Milo are a week apart and probably would've been born on the same day if I hadn't had a C-section.

I loved having her came stay. I introduced her to Tai-Pan while she introduced me to mint Oreos, we downed a package of Hershey's chocolates, and critiqued Dancing With the Stars and The Biggest Loser. All in all it was a pretty productive two days.


What boy doesn't love a tractor or a shovel?
 

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hey, looks like you had fun in CO too. I love the new picture on your header. It's a cute one of the boys all looking at the camera. Looks like Matt especially has lots of fun in CO, with his uncle and Grandpa. You'll have to e-mail me these pictures, I don't know how to save them from your blog. I don't think I took any at your house. I'm such a slacker these days.