I moved into the Wedge Apts. with five other girls I'd never met. Jeana (Heber City), Brittney (Green River, Wyoming), Melanie (Bountiful), Andrea (Harrisville), and Kara (Ignacio, Colorado). Crazy...that's all I have to say about that. Later in the year, we all switched around and Brit and I lived with Necia (Provo) and Adrienne (Redlands, Calif.). The second year, Kara and I moved into Raintree with Lori (West Bountiful) and Judy (Tremonton).
There's way too many stories to tell, but here's some pics....
This big black guy on the football team (can't remember his name) always used to come over to our apartment, with Necia and Adrienne, and do his laundry. He left for a while, and we went through his laundry.
Kara, Necia, and Brit
Our spring break to Disneyland. Andrea, Chan, Kara, Brit, and Me.
Graduation. My good friends from GJ came to support me - Kristy, Ann, and Janae. Look at my little sis, Kassie. Was she ever that little??
My parents and Kassie.








3 comments:
OMG! You just made my whole week!! That will leave a permanent smile on my face for the rest of the day. Just thinking of those days makes me laugh. What were we thinking most of the time? I have so many wonderful memories with you! You saved me from going into a depression or from beating Andrea up!! Man, I'm going to get my Dixie scrapbook out again.
Good times good times!!! Man I can't believe it has already been 10 years! So many incredible memories with you girls. I seriously couldn't help but laugh. Sista soldiers all that way! (for reals what was I thinking with the clothes...)
We were so mature. I swear I felt an STD jump off that underwear.
I have so many good memories from Dixie, I was so HOT back then. I miss all the free food I consumed out of your cupboards.
Post a Comment