Saturday, August 16, 2008

King of Nigeria

Just a question: What do you think would happen if you actually wired money to the son of the disposed king of Nigeria? Seems that man is always in trouble...and I don't know how he got my email address....hmm.... And I wonder if he really would wire the $2 million into my account that he desperately needs to...

4 comments:

Monica Hudson said...

Don't you love that stuff?? The sad thing is that people ACTUALLY fall for it - it makes you want to club some people over the head at times. Well, I'd only go for it if he paid off our student debt, got me lifelong travel vouchers, left a chest of jewels on my doorstep every week and cleaned my toilet. So maybe...

Kara said...

I saw this Oprah one time- I know I start out sentences a lot like this- where people were getting scammed over the internet and stuff. And it was amazing the number of really intelligent people who fell for these things! Crazy! I want to come visit- SOON!~!

Brittney and Rob said...

Don't do it...
I believe it is a scam.
My credit is so messed up because of the scams I have been involved it.

Brittney and Rob said...

I wonder what happeded to Chambers....
Maybe Kara should look for her blog and ask her if she would like to link to us.