Friday, August 8, 2008

Summer Fun



Summer 2008





This summer has been filled with swimming, water-sliding, water parks, popsicles, friends, cousins, and trying to keep cool. Actually summer in St. George hasn't been as hot as in years' past. It hasn't gotten anywhere near 116, the highest I've ever seen it. Global warming, anyone??





We've enjoyed time at the ranch (where my parents live) as the boys are pretty much free to roam, swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Andrus', riding the 4-wheeler, and swinging on their new swing set. I try to find things to keep them entertained and to keep me sane!

Cousins Kaylen, Connor, Savanna, Jemma, Milo, and Matt


Baby Coopie - ah, to just sit outside in a diaper...now we're talkin'!


These four trouble-makers on the right were all born within six months of the next one. So, Savanna is the oldest and is a year and half older than Kaylen.



This is pretty fun. One day when no is looking, I'm going down!

No comments: