Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm an Esme

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
"


So, I'm an Esme. Of course I am. She's got the least amount of dialogue and we know the least amount about her. Figures.
I'm counting down to "Twilight" - November 21, right??

2 comments:

Lainee said...

I am so happy you have a blog! This will be a great way to keep in touch. I saw Matt at the soccer game today, he played Preston's team. It is crazy how big he has gotten. I wish I would have seen you. It looked like Sam had all the troops! Lucky for you!! :)

The Holland Family said...

Are you a Twilight geek? I'm listening to the 4th book. I'm not crazy about them but they are okay. I will see the movie. Your blog is so cute. Have you checked out Yates and Crystals? They came out today. We blessed Roxi and J.D.'s babies today. Long day 2 sac mtgs. Later.