And I kept true to my vow I made five years ago and did not leave any candy in a bowl on my front porch while I was gone. I did that one year while living in Santa Clara. We never got any trick-or-treaters but for some reason, I came home to find all the candy gone - stinkin' candy thieves!
neighborhood Halloween Carnival the week before.
4 comments:
You're a trooper to take the boys trick or treating by yourself! I bet Matt really got into it this year. Where did Sam go? I will update my blog from Halloween one of these days.
Very cute kiddo's! I am impressed you walked for that long... we walked to a couple circles and my kids were toast!
Good job Jackie! 3 kids is a hard adjustment for me and I would have kicked the bucket if Yates wasn't there to help me. You're the best mom EVER!!!
Cute kids and costumes. You are a trooper to take all 3 trick or treating by yourself.
Post a Comment