I am thankful for the rain. Living in the desert (or anywhere in the Southwest) rain is hard to come by. So, any day it rains, or is even cloudy, is a welcome day. It poured yesterday and while in Nursery at church, the kids went outside and watched, listened, and smelled the rain. It seems like no matter how old you are, you can always stop and watch the rain come down and still be awed by it. I love it.My favorite smell?
The smell of wet earth, especially in the desert, after a rainstorm.
These pictures were taken from our backyard.
2 comments:
I love it too! We woke up to a little shower here on Sunday morning and the clouds all day were so nice! Nathan kept saying "storm, storm". I love it when it thunders and lightnings. Especially in the mountains where the sound echos and sounds even better! Only in CO though!
Cute boy's. I found you on Nancy Nina's blog page. It's fun to see what eveyone is up to
Post a Comment